The Venetian Tattoo Gathering main stage will be packed full of interesting inspirational and educational events.
- 1 on 1 interviews with featuered artists coming to the show, and skypeing with famous artists worldwide who can come to the Gathering in Spirit, but not in person.
- Discussion panels find 5 personalities onstage having a discussion about different aspects of the tattoo community.
- Tattoo of the day contests allow people to show off their amazing work.
- Live painting indoors and out, led by Boris Vallejo and Julie Bell
- The Tattoo Theatre will be showing tattoo movies and TV shows all weekend. Be sure to check out the Hell City Documentry, Off the Map LIVE, Hypercast, and other quality movies.
- Magazine and TV room - We will have dark rooms set aside for tattoo magazine shoots and video documentation.
- Historical seminars/room
Artist Weekend Passes include access to Durb Morrison's health seminar and TattooNOW's Building a GREAT Tattoo Biz Seminars, Alex De Pase's What, How & Why, entry into the tattoo critique workshops, "tattooing in a fishbowl" demonstration and the supplier room, besides other interesting activities on the main stage.
Venetian style comstume ball Saturday night - $50 ($20 with artist pass)
Additional Seminars - Schedule & fees to be confirmed as soon as possible
Markus Lenhard & Adrian Dominic
and many more